Life in the USA | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
alik
alik Oct 6 '23
Life in the USA? tell us about life in the USA
anton
anton Oct 6 '23
I’ve been living in the USA for a long time, but first I’ll tell you a little about the city before I name it. It is located in the northern part of Alabama on the Cumberland Plateau. The seat of Madison County, the city is located in the humid subtropical climate zone (Cfa). Summers are rainy and hot, winters are quite warm, with average maximum temperatures ranging from 31.6 degrees Celsius in summer to 9.4 degrees in winter. Tornadoes are possible in spring and fall <a href=https://depositphotos.com/photos/huntsville-al.html>huntsville al</a>. Snow cover is rare, but abnormal precipitation events occur, such as on January 1, 1963, when 43 cm of snow fell in one day. And also Chrysler cars and radio electronics are produced in the city. Also products of the rocket and space industry: in this “rocket city of the USA” the first American launch vehicle “Jupiter-C”, launch vehicles for the lunar program, shuttles were developed. And this is all my beautiful huntsville al where I have been living for more than 5 years and I will live here. I highly recommend visiting it

The Forum post is edited by anton Oct 6 '23